The service and maintenance division of Appselec offers a comprehensive range of maintenance services to all areas of industry and comprises a skilled workforce with expertise in all electrical services disciplines.
Whether it is an emergency breakdown, power supply upgrade or modification requirement, a small project, or just an extra power outlet, Appselec’s service and maintenance team will assist you with your every need.
Services offered include:
- 24/7 on-call monitoring, standby and breakdown services.
- Complete electrical service maintenance and preventative maintenance.
- Complete electrical installation works.
- Building commissioning reports, tuning and analysis.
- Testing and tagging of appliances.
- RCD safety switch testing and maintenance.
- Power monitoring and testing, including detailed easy to understand reports.
- Thermographic testing.
- EMF monitoring test reports and mitigation plans.
- Power generation supply and hire.
- Complete communications installations, including structured cabling, optic fibre and MATV / PAYTV.
Works are carried out to our strict OHS&E standards by fully qualified A-Class electricians who carry a range of qualifications, including industry white card, police check, working with children check, temporary construction wiring, elevated work platform and boom lift certifications.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss your specific needs, don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (03) 9555 2711.