Appselec’s services in the M CIty project included:
- A large custom switchboard that enables connection to residential towers, hotel tower, commercial tower and retail areas.
- Designing M-City precinct with multiple 3Kva HV supplies and multiple mains switchboards across the project.
- Customised designs to meet embedded metering networks while supplying residential, commercial office, hotel and shopping centre requirements.
Appselec’s services in the Australia 108 project included:
A large switchboard for a very large iconic building in Melbourne.
The custom designed switchboards at Australia 108 comprise both LV and HV components. The switchboards were designed and installed on site.
447 Collins Street (Collins Arch)
Appselec’s services in the Collins Arch project included:
- Switchboards that were designed to feed this iconic mixed-use development, which comprised two 39-storey towers with the 5-star W-Hotel (300 rooms), residential apartments (202) and 20 levels of commercial office space.
- The switchboards were designed to meet the latest Green Star requirements inclusive of gas co-generation and diesel generation power supplies.
- The design of the buildings' structure demanded new thoughts to reticulations which were critical to the MSB designs and involved critical busduct systems being connected to many supplies.